Named after one of the fastest and most athletic fishes in the ocean, the Marlin comes in just after 18 months of conceiving the Condor. The Marlin is designed for those days when you have performance in mind. Light and dynamic yet comfortable for everyday users. The Marlin is about perpetual improvement in mind.
V-Knit is a knitting technique that provides elasticity and adaptability to the feet. It is knitted in one piece to reduce layering and stitching. The sneaker is light and comfortable, while the foot can breathe and stay well supported. This technique avoids the need for cutting and fabric scraps, thus reducing material waste.
- Upper in V-Knit 100% recycled polyester
- Panels in T.P.U.
- Logo V and heel support insert in Pebax® Rnew® 62% ricinus oil
- Insole 75% bio-based and recycled - 52% sugar cane - 23% recycled polyester
- Midsole 60% sugar cane
- Outsole 65% bio-based - 32% Amazonian rubber - 33% rice waste
- Cushion latex in L-Foam 30% natural latex from Brazil
- Lining in Tech 100% recycled polyester
- Laces and cords 100% recycled polyester
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
After each use, it is advisable to take out the insoles to air them.
Ideally, shoes should be stored in a dry place away from any source of heat.
Cleaning: use warm soapy water and a brush. Let dry in the open air.