C.W.L. : Cotton Worked as Leather.
This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based.
- Upper : C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin from P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil)
- Panels : C.W.L.
- Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
After each use, it is advisable to take out the insoles to air them.
Ideally, shoes should be stored in a dry place away from any source of heat.
Cleaning: use warm soapy water and a brush. Let dry in the open air.